Maintenance Through Changing Seasons
Spring Clean Up:
As soon as weather conditions permit, the following services will be performed:
- Remove and properly dispose of all leaves, trash and normal winter debris from lawn and bed areas.
- Blow or sweep clean all driveways, sidewalks and steps.
- Deep-edge existing shrub beds and tree rounds.
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to all currently mulched shrub beds and tree rounds.
Fall Clean Up:
- Prior to or during each mowing service all fallen leaves will be mulched or removed from lawn areas, sidewalks and steps.
- All bed areas will be raked or blown clean of all leaves on 4 occurrences with the final clean-up targeted for mid to late November.
- All leaves will be placed in designated areas on site with prior approval only or removed from site if necessary.